Week One
1. What do you want to get out of this course?
I hope to deepen my understanding of marketing and business in today's society. I'm looking forward to enrich my knowledge for my future career aspirations in the field of business. This class will be the basis of marketing I need for my future marketing classes. I'm excited to learn new things in this course!
2. What do you want to get out of this Marketing program?
A diploma that will help me find a successful and rewarding job in the business (marketing) field. I hope to find a job that I am passionate about and happy to attend work everyday. Beside career goals I also want to learn transferable, organizational, critical thinking and communication skills that will help me in my life and career.
3,What do you think the three most important things you can do to be successful in this program?
Three important things that will help me be successful in this program is to stay organized with my assignments and homework. Another is to attend, pay attention and participate in classes. As well as to gain trustworthy relationships to network in the future with them.
4.What is the most important thing you have learned this week in the Marketing course?
The most important thing I learned this week in the marketing class is the importance of remembering names and creating trustworthy relationships with contacts for networking.
No comments:
Post a Comment